DAellsworths

Sunday, November 25, 2012

October 2012 till Halloween

We have to make a trip to the "office" while in AZ. Duane and his brothers got some good playing time at the ping pong table. 


 April was able to make it into town with her girls a couple days before we flew back to NY. It was so good to see them and her cute girls! Kevin had been living with them and so we got to see him as well.


 (Rachel dressed up as Minnie Mouse for something at school. Kal thought it'd be funny to try out the ears.)




The night April came into town we havd David's birthday dinner too. Happy 13th, David! I can hardly believe my youngest brother is that old. Seriously, my parents can't be that old to have kids that big, can they?! 


 



 With a little sister on the way, Maycee was getting some practice with her cousin, William. She loved being the Mamma!  I found these riding gloves at Goodwill for $2 and gave them to Maycee. I think she liked them :-)

 We just happened to wear our matching shirts that we bought together at H&M while Ruth was visiting out here last summer.
Ruth's got a cute boyfriend, David. They look great together! Just waiting for them to tie the knot! ;-)
For a baby gift, I took my sister, April to get a massage. It was so nice! And I think she enjoyed it as well.


April and I definitely have different bodies when it comes to being pregnant. She stays thin and beautiful as can be and I get huge and puffy. She makes one cute, stylish Mamma!
 And look at these two cute other sisters I have. I should have snapped a shot of all of us together though. Bummer. I was anxious to get home to Duane since I felt he had been waiting around for me at my parents house all day. Come to find out, he was just fine and not as anxious as I imagined.
 The last night we were in town, we were at Dean's house to bless our newest cousin, Brinnley. He had a pool built this summer and our boys were super excited to get in for a swim. Tristen was in and all over the place. Kalvin was a little more hesitant. We even got Tristen to jump from the diving board.



 On our way home to Albany looking at the airplane!
 Who hasn't colored with markers like this?
 "Mom, I was some jealous!" (Jell-O)

























 Tristen and I made this rocket together out of a paper towel roll since he'd been begging to build a rocket though the excitement didn't last too long. He's been begging for a real rocket because he wants to blast into space. No way for me to fulfill that wish...
Tristen and I have a lot more time together during the day. We made Jell-O one day since Kalvin gets little cups of it in his lunch often and Tristen was feeling left out. William liked it too!


  Netflix time!
 Tristen enjoys these Magneatos too. Here he built our family with them.
 Tristen doesn't smile too well for the camera and it's very difficult to get him to look at the camera, but I sure do love this kiddo!
The church in progress. Sure hoping it will be done before we move!
Tristen has his friend Lucas over at least every other week. This time they helped make cupcakes.
 All dressed in their super hero costumes! Too fun. 
 

Soon after getting back to Albany from Arizona, I got the itch to take photos for friends since the falls leaves were almost all gone so I put an ad on Facebook and was able to take pictures for 3 different families. It made me so excited to get our family pictures since this is our last fall so we went down to the river with our remote for our own shoot. 

In an effort to lessen the stress with our family pictures later that day, I dressed Tristen up for pictures of him on his own to show off his cuteness with some colorful trees behind him. 

I love that Tristen thinks so many things are funny. He can come up with a great facial expressions for pictures!











The family pictures weren't too bad! Actually, I was very surprised at how easy it was. No one complained for the hour it took and even William knew to look at the camera for Heaven sakes! Thank you Duane for helping so willingly and for not complaining AND for keeping our boys energized and happy!

This was Duane's shot at the willow tree.




Every year the branch meets with the ward for a Halloween party. It's a lot of fun! This year the primary was in charge of a few booths. We made a spider ring surprise that I came up with, a BINGO game that we play as a family each year at Halloween, and we had a craft table to make cards. 

Here are some decorations we put up at our house. I've had them a couple years but never put them up till Kalvin begged.








 I was not super motivated this year for dressing up, so we were content being our own thing and getting lots of candy. Our friends the Ettekals came too! :-)


 I've always been impressed with Tristen's ability to sit for crafts. He gets very focused.

 Daddy is always so good to help out with the kiddos!

 Duane decorated our car too. 
 A friend decorated their car like a monster face and put their baby in its mouth.




 Too much sugar and this guy starts blowing sugar bubbles from his spit.




 Don't remember the occassion for these photos.



The Ettekals invited us for a Halloween dinner. We always enjoy dinner with their family!
 The Oscar Meyer Weiner Mobile! 

 Duane was post call on Halloween so he got home at like 9 AM. I dropped Tristen off at a friends and Duane and I went to lunch with William sleeping. It was fun!
 

1 comment:

  1. What a fun family reunion!
    Fun Jello time!!!
    I was glad to speed past that toilet picture!
    I love Tristen and his Magneato family!
    Wow! Your church building is coming right along!!! Awesome!!!
    Sweet Sisters!
    You are such a fun Mom!
    Angie, I love, love, love, love, love the fall pictures!!! I am printing out an 8X10 of your family for my wall! You look absolutely radiant!
    Those pictures of Tristen are irresistible!!! They are going up on the grand children’s wall!!! The colors and expressions are phenomenal!!! Tristen is a handsome little man! When I saw the pictures of Tristen, I called Rachel over. I said, “Rachel, you have to get over here now!” Ruthie and Dallin rushed over also! We all enjoyed looking at the pictures together, making coments, laughing and loving each of them!
    Could there be any more joy on your children’s faces as they throw up the leaves? Incredible!
    William is a little sweet heart!
    You look very femine and suave in your long, black dress! You have the perfect balance as you are sitting on your broom. You look like you are ready for takeoff!

    ReplyDelete