DAellsworths

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Halloween 2012

For whatever reason Google Chrome internet browswer was being silly and I couldn't post the last pictures I have for October so I switched to Firefox and it's fine. weird. Anyway...
We were kind of all over the place for Halloween night. We got all dressed and went down to the mall where the stores were passing out candy, then I dropped off the boys in a nice neighborhood (Manning Street) to get the "good" candy while I took Willy home to get him some crackers to eat, then I went back to pick up Duane and the boys and we went around our neighborhood and just happened to get out when our neighbors got home to treat the street. We love our neighbors and were glad to meet up with them.
William would not stop looking at Duane with this wig on!






 Cutest doggie, EVER! He even fetches sticks!

 Caught him saying, "Yehaw!" (for whatever reason he wanted to say that...


 

 So a few houses down from us an older woman gave the boys actual gift bags with dollar store toys! They played with them while eating handfuls of candy.
 We mailed pictures of the boys playing with their toys to the woman.


 I put this up the day after Halloween. It lasted 24 hours for Duane and I called for double or nothing and won again the next day...

2 comments:

  1. Kalvin looks like Draco Malfoy (from Harry Potter) with those eyebrows (from policeman uniform).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I have to say that Duane looks hilarious in his Halloween costume! He is such a great sport!!! You are adorable, Angie, and of course each of the children look awesome. I could look at Duane forever in that costume! It is great! Those sideburns are the best.
    Oh, Willie is such a cute little puppy! Those individual shots are absolutely adorable! I want to kiss that little puppy nose, and pat his little head!
    Kalvin is just a little man! I love the blue tongue!
    Gift bags from the neighbor??? Wow! That is some neighbor you have there!
    Way to go, Angie on winning the Trick No Treat Challenge! You have always been good at competitions!!!

    ReplyDelete