DAellsworths

Friday, March 2, 2012

Congratulations to William!

He has slept through the night on his 8 week birthday! I fed him last night at 9 and he is still sleeping peacefully now, at 6:30 AM! I hardly know what to do with myself... Now if I can just get Tristen to sleep past 5:30 AM...
Before last night, Williams record was 8.5 hours at night and that was about a week ago. At 5 1/2 weeks he was sleeping 8 hours at night almost consistently. I really don't think that I could have it better... I'm almost afraid that this is the calm before a big storm.
Oh, it sounds like Willy is trying to wake up now, finally after 9.5 hours.
Here's a photo of him just now, waking up; always happy to be up in the morning!
We all love our baby! Kalvin loves playing with him while he's sitting in his bumbo chair. He'll dance with Williams hands and arms. William smiles and smiles at Kalvin. They are great buds! I need to get pictures of it...

No comments:

Post a Comment