What do you think? Do all babies look the same? Or is it just me and my family?
Kalvin-8 weeks Tristen-8 weeks William-9weeks
and a little bigger, if you care...
Kalvin

Tristen
William





I think William is the spittin' image of Tristen, but Kalvin has a distinctly different look from the younger two. All cuties though!
ReplyDeleteThat is interesting. I think Kalvin and William look more alike, and Tristen has a little different look. Is William smaller than Kalvin and Tristen were, or is it just the way the picture was taken? I love, love, love how you have taken pictures of each of them at 8 weeks, with the same outfit, in the same car seat or bouncer. Wow! It is so cool, and yes, they really do look a lot alike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHa Ha!!! Yes, I think all of your boys look very much alike! how funny! What a great idea. I should have thought of that... oh well. Keep the pictures coming :)
ReplyDelete