A few new things from last month all from my phone...
William is smiling! It's so sweet that he smiles at those he's familiar with: Mom, Kalvin and Dad. Tristen doesn't sit in one spot long enough for William to really smile at him.
I've been working hard to get off the pregnancy weight I put on. It's been tougher than with the last pregnancies and I constantly have to find new motivation. Here is one of my ideas:
it's a sign and picture on my fridge. It means "this", meaning the food in the fridge, or "this" meaning my skinnier self in a picture from last May. Darn, I looked so good and I didn't even know it and that was less than a year ago, sheesh!!!
So, as I've posted before, the boys have been riding their bikes in the house during the winter, though in actuality the winter has been so mild here that we could have bundled up and taken them outside.Anyway, what they're doing is pedaling stationary since there is a small dip in the wood floor in this particular spot and there is a training wheel up on the tile next to the fireplace and on the carpet. One boy pedals while the other burns something on the back wheel. Most likely, they are burning straws...
We just love little William! He's a sweetie!
Caugt a picture of Tristen working in the upstairs bathroom by himself... naughty! He knows he's not supposed to play in there by himself...
After church one Sunday, Duane made us each a yummy bowl of salad: lettuce, tomatoes, carrots, banana peppers, and a dash of parmesan cheese.
William is happy most the time and here you can see him in the morning smiling at Kalvin. He really loves his big brother! They must have had a close connection in the spirit world.
I saw this fun idea on pintrest and so we tried it one morning for preschool. You cut up hot dogs and poke spaghetti through it. Lots of spaghetti's. Then you cook it. It actually tastes good and the boys had a great time helping out!
Logan thought it looked like a cat.
Logan said it they looked like the two dogs on Lady and the tramp. lol. BLACKMAIL in 5 years!
And here they are finished!
And you know, they actually tasted good! I don't know why I thought they wouldn't, but the hot dog juices mix with the spaghetti and make it yummy. :-)
Haircuts!
Let it snow! This is from March 1st.

So, we had kidstitute in the morning and I was working to clean off the outside of the car. So that Tristen wouldn't run down the street, I put him inside the car (though I shouldn't have had the keys in the ignition).
Well, when I went to get into the car to leave, I found that Tristen had opened the sunroof!
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow (inside the car!)! Silly little guy!
A picture while we're driving down the street. These trees were so beautiful with snow! They are even more beautiful in the summer!
Our next door neighbors had a snow day, not because the snow was that bad, but because they haven't had any snow days this winter. They did their best to build an igloo. We joined in the fun near the end of that adventure, but had fun with building the hill in our front yard to be a little bigger so the kids could slide down.
Kalvin and Gabby
Good thing we got Tristen a ski bib because he usually just sides down the snow on his tummy.
William's so wonderful! Duane actually said he got a laugh out of him at
church yesterday. Then I took a turn later and got him to laugh too.
He's got some ticklish ribs.




































So cute Angie! I am sure you look great after having William . I think we are much harder on ourselves then we ought to be. I went to a fireside the other night about how woman are more precious then Rubies in Heavenly Fathers eyes.
ReplyDeleteI love the idea with noodles and hotdogs . I bet my boys would love to make that for lunch. You did good catching William smile . Charlotte smiles so much but I find it tricky to hold the camera and try and get her to smile ( it is my face she smiles at not the camera).
The more pictures I see of your kiddos and New York the more I am begging David to take me with him :)
Looks like you've been having a lot of fun with your kids! I love newborn smiles -- they're the best!
ReplyDelete