DAellsworths

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Niagara Falls

After the Hill Cumorah Pageant we made our way to Niagara Falls, the Canadian side (and the better of the two sides, for sure!). We got a great rate on a hotel room that had a complimentary buffet breakfast (I love Priceline!). We ate so much at breakfast that none of us were hungry till about 4:00 PM.

Here are the kids enjoying the jacuzzi tub in our two bedroom, room, the night we got there (at 2 AM)




 A view from our room of the falls in the morning. This shows the American side (on the left) and the horseshoe falls on the right.
  American Falls with Rainbow Bridge on the left.

Horseshoe falls, again.


Horseshoe from a lower view.

We were able to go on a journey behind the falls as well that was neat to see. The Canadians built tunnels that came out about half way down the falls and just next to it. There's a great view of the falls from the half way landing. It is very wet, but Ruth was nice enough to snap a picture on her iPod for us.

 Duane is laying under the shade of a tree talking to his parents about their Alaskan Cruise and Tristen can not help but jump all over him while he's trying to relax. I love how patient Duane is, it's great for our marriage.

2 comments:

  1. What fun! So, how many times have you been to the falls now? Is it getting to be old hat?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am having too much fun reading all of your new blog posts and getting caught up on your life in New York.
    It gives me a much needed boost of inspiration as a Mother. People could easily look at every single one of your pictures and see the love and happiness you and Duane have created for your family . It really is inspirational and a great example for me.
    I don't want to babble on but honestly reading and looking at all the pictures on your blog if I was a investigator and didn't know the greatness of eternal families, I would look at your pictures and say that is exactly what i want . You guys clearly have something different or peculiar about you (peculiar in an amazing way).

    ReplyDelete