DAellsworths

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Hill Cumorah Pagaent

So, the Hill Cumorah Pagaent is pretty awesome. I still have yet to find the best seat there where I can see the whole stage, to not be rained out, or to not sit right behind a smoking couple (this is our 3rd time going while we've been out here), but they do have really cool effects and it's a great sum up of the Book of Mormon and it's meaning. This year, Ruth was with us too.

Tristen was ready for the show!


 
Kalvin got to meet Mormon. He was a little frightened at first, but I kept him close for the picture. Mormon even tried to explain that he was a good guy, but it was still a little tough seeing him dressed kind of funny. When Kalvin saw him on stage, he said, "There's Mormon!" and was super excited.

 You can see Tristen in the green. He saw some friends from church about 15 feet from where we were and decided to sit with them for about half the show.

2 comments:

  1. Mormon really is a big guy! No wonder Kalvin was hesitant! That is so cool that he recognized him in the play!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such GREAT pictures ! I love the picture of Tristen ...that is a definite picture to frame!

    ReplyDelete