DAellsworths

Thursday, August 11, 2011

The Aunt Haircut

So, one afternoon, I was taking a catnap while Ruth was here and she decided to help me out with the boys haircuts (I had mentioned the idea of her cutting their hair before she left for AZ).

And this is what I woke up to:

A  couple mohawks!
 Tristen's age can still pass for it being cute, but Kalvin is too old and his hair is too thick for it to look "cute" anymore (at least It think so). He's at the stage now where it kind of looks white trash. I did think it was fun though to have them sport it for a day for Dad to see when he got home. Then the plan was to cut it off the next morning before the Branch Picnic.
 Well, I didn't put forth the effort to cut their hair the next morning (as I was in charge of all the kid games at the park and we had to be there in the AM), so they went with hawks to the park and actually got a lot of compliments on their hair.

The proud aunt, hair chopper!
Tristen has the cutest smile lately. I just love it! He smiles like this all day (especially when he's being sneaky and he'll look at me at give me this smile and I just can't help but smile along with him as he disobeys).

2 comments:

  1. If I had boys, I would have Ruthie cut there hair for me :) I think these turned out AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Tristen's smile is irresistable! It really is hard to stay straight faced when they are so cute, even if they are being naughty!

    ReplyDelete