DAellsworths

Monday, August 8, 2011

July Randoms

A bunch of fun/random pictures and videos from when Ruth was here (July):


 Ruth and I thought Kalvin was so cute at the doctors office for his four year old visit. Kalvin LOVES going to the doctors office, still, and he calls it "Doctor Watson's house". He did great with the shots though he was nervous, he only cried out for a moment then he composed himself and tried being tough. He talked the doctors ear off when she was asking him questions. She loved talking with him though and he loved telling her everything he knows. I wish I had the visit on video because I was just cracking up laughing as he would get his "mature" manly voice to answer in the most sophisticated way he knew how as she asked him to recite the alphabet and to tell which shapes she was drawing. The doctor said that most four year olds she sees are very shy and quite and don't want to talk to the doctor so I think Kalvin brightened her day. I do have to say though that I'm not sure I've seen even one other white child in our Ped doctors office.



 Sadly, Tristen LOVES movies! His favorite right now is Diego, but any time someone will sit and watch something with him, he'll snuggle right in.
 LOTS of carrots from the garden. Still working on finishing them off, but they are GOOD!

4 comments:

  1. Ha Ha! Still laughing at the boys dancing in their undies! Good times.... makes me think of that home video of us kids dancing at the old house on oracle. We are wearing the blue leotards with light blue too too's and we have multiple too too's on.... One on each arm one on our head and so on... do you remember that? Good times, Good times...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was so cool to read about Kalvin's doctor visit! He is going to make a great missionary! He has such a great way with people! He just loves, loves, loves!
    What yummy looking carrots from your garden! Way to go!
    I too, love the dancing video! Fun times!
    What a fun Lightning McQueen bike for Kalvin. I bet he is really enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing is more cute than little boys in their underwear ! I love how Kalvin is wearing his goggles around . I couldn't tell if those were worker goggles or swimming goggles but Stratton wears his swimming goggles everywhere.
    Great job on your carrots ... my gosh that is a lot of carrots .
    Why was Kalvin in a hospital gown at the Dr. ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh right I totally read that he had his four year old visit . I guess it caught me by surprise the hospital gown . I didn't know they put them in gowns for a well check :)

    ReplyDelete