I
got a new cell phone the day before I flew out to AZ and didn't seem to
notice till after I had it that it does not take video which I'm very
sad about. I could have switched phones, but never made the time while
in AZ to do that. So, I've been taking lots of pictures on my phone
instead.
I love all the random things about my boys that make them unique. In March, while in Mexico, Duane and I picked up this Spiderman cape. Tristen loves it!
He's turning into quite the superhero lover.
We
still need to post updated pictures of the attic because while we were
gone in Arizona, our friends, the Jessee's were kind enough to get a
work crew together and have the whole upstairs sanding finished and
actually painted before we got home! It was so wonderful! We will be
getting carpet on Tuesday (WAHOO!) so I will take pictures just before
they do that since we'll have the place cleaned up before they get here
to start installing.
Since
getting home from Arizona we've been very motivated to work hard
upstairs and Duane has spent many a long nights working up there in the
last few weeks.
Tristen has had fun a couple times "helping" with mudding in the bathroom.
I love these pictures of Tristen and Daddy working side by side.
One evening after a long day
of working in the attic, Duane suggested we take the kids to The Melting
Pot and to use a gift certificate we purchased from Restaurant.com. We
had a good time considering trying to keep the boys in their seat for
over an hour and a half.
A typical morning, cuddling with Loki.

My mom gave this nativity set to us a couple years ago. It's perfect! I found Tristen setting it up one morning.
Kalvin spent months saving his money from doing chores around the house (10 cents a chore) to buy this helicopter. Finally, soon after we got home from Arizona, he had saved $20 to buy this from Amazon.com. Way to go, Kalvin! All that hard work paid off and he now has his dream helicopter.
Tristen was equally as excited and kept calling it his own with Kalvin calmly explaining how he had saved his money to buy it. I need to post pictures and video of how well he does controlling it. After having it a few weeks he is able to control it well enough to land it in Duane's hand.
Tristen was equally as excited and kept calling it his own with Kalvin calmly explaining how he had saved his money to buy it. I need to post pictures and video of how well he does controlling it. After having it a few weeks he is able to control it well enough to land it in Duane's hand.
Tristen has a fascination with Super Why. He often puts on these glasses and his backpack and says "Super Why, Power to Read!". He is so serious while proclaiming this. Too cute!
Super Why eating spaghetti.
Tristen also loves to play "Doggy". Many times throughout the day, he and Kalvin will play doggy and owner with them switching roles periodically. Being at the store is no reason for Tristen to not bust out his doggy crawl. It's not my fave while we're out and about.
The other day I thought it'd be fun to take the boys to the Museum for fun since it's only a 5 minute drive, they get to run around and it's free with a carousel on the 4th floor. We brought along a friend, Logan, who Kalvin does school with twice a week and it made for a fun trip!
Tristen loved the "spinning" one.
On the way home from the museum Tristen thought it silly to put the Nilla Wafers on his eyes. The other boys joined in as well.
Duane and I have become very familiar with Lowes with our work project upstairs. Bringing Duane's tablet has been a lifesaver many times so we can think out loud with one another rather than chase the boys around the whole time.
Tristen found my Omega 3 Fish oils and Kalvin joined in on the funny face decorating.
Tristen does not mind a little lip gloss, in fact, he uses it any time I'll let him.
Taking Kalvin to school one morning.
Here Tristen took a picture of us while I was trying to get through school with Kalvin and Logan.


























No comments:
Post a Comment