DAellsworths

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Cell Phone Pics from November

Some times while we were in Arizona all I had on hand was my cell phone so here are some of those glimpses.

My parents cat, Magic, loves having anyone pet her since she doesn't get it often. She quickly learned to be afraid of Tristen.
 Kalvin thought it was fun to put Uncle David's glasses on and run around the house saying, "I can't see!"
 I think he looks like a Duane's cousin's son, Connor (2nd cousin?)
 Too cute to pass up a picture of him sleeping only half way on the bed.

Sleeping kids are the cutest!
 Memphis, David and Marisa's cat, learned fairly quickly as well that Tristen was not the softest, but this first morning we were there, he came right up to say hello (and probably wanted to get outside after being inside all night). Tristen was in heaven.
 Tristen absolutely loved the bubble bath at Grandma and Grandpa's. You can't see it, but his cousin, Raquel was here watching him dunk his head in the bath of bubbles and jump up. She kept saying, "Again! Again!". Tristen didn't need much encouraging to play along.




 I love watching my siblings enjoy my kiddos. Kevin took Tristen on a trip to Water and Ice about 1/3 mile from my parents house. He gave him a shoulder ride on the way there and walked next to him on the way home. Tristen enjoyed his time with Uncle Kevin and I thought it sweet that Kevin included him on this fun trip. Kevin really is going to make a great father. He's already great with kids and from what I see, he genuinely enjoys them.

Tristen put this sticker over his eye and said, "Pirate Treasure!" It made me think about how I don't want to pass up and miss the small, cute things my boys say now.

No comments:

Post a Comment