I love that Kalvin dresses himself. Sometimes, his underwear or pants are on backwards though. It makes for a good laugh. He's a good sport.
The beginning stages of our garden. Kalvin was great helper.
This made me laugh too. One of Kalvin's good "girl" friends, has a Barbie Jeep. Kalvin and Tristen LOVE going over there for a spin. I don't know why it makes me laugh so much, but it just cracks me up seeing two of the most boyish boys jumping up in down while they drive around a pink and purple BARBIE Jeep.
Tristen was consumed in these televisions all playing the same cartoon.
This made me giggle and I wanted to remember what walking through Lowes can me like. It's hard to see, but Duane's got a bag of grass see over his shoulder in one arm, a cell phone at the ear in the other and is dragging Tristen on his foot. He's such a great Dad! I love him!
What can I say? Our boys love him too.
I come from a paper chain kind of family and love making them with my kids. Our latest excitement that is paperchain worthy is that my sister Ruth will be here with us from June 21 to July 26, so we're counting down the days to when she'll be here. By the way, Kalvin is the one who wanted to say "Welcome Home". I had suggested "Welcome Ruth".







Yay for Ruth coming to stay with you! I'm sure that will be nice to have her around. Duane is a great dad, you and he will raise some sweet young men someday!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great Mom you are! You take moments for the cutest pictures! I feel close to your family as I look at them! I know it will make Ruthie feel special when she sees that you've made a count down paper chain for her coming! Cool!
ReplyDelete