DAellsworths

Friday, January 28, 2011

Kalvin makes me laugh!

I love hanging out with Kalvin cause he just says the funniest things and it kills me. I love how literal 3 year olds are also.
Today, for a snack I pulled out the cheese sticks and Kalvin asked, "Do we bite them and swallow?"
Without a moments thought I said, "yes" and continued with getting the rest of my own lunch ready.
Well, within a minute I kept hearing Kalvin say, "Just take little bites and swallow (gulp)". I turned to look at him and noticed that he was literally taking a bite and swallowing the cheese without chewing it at all.
Kalvin, sometime you make me laugh!



Today, Kalvin also got  special letter in the mail from Aunt Rachel, I knew it was coming so I took a video of him opening it since I knew how excited he'd be to read it. I know you can't read it here, but if you watch the longish video you can hear me read it.


 I was so excited to hear from my mom that they had plans of going to the beach (in Cali somewhere) because Kalvin has actually been asking to go to the beach for the last couple weeks ironically enough. Every time he puts sunglasses on he says, "I'm at the beach." (in the coolest Surfer Dude accent he can imagine). I would love to plan it that my Mom has the boys out there when Duane and I get off the cruise so we can meet up with them and perhaps stay a night and come home Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment