DAellsworths

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Going Private

So, I'm gonna follow suit of so many other good moms who have taken their blogs private and do it for the family blog. If you'd like to follow our simple life, leave a comment below, and I'll send you a request.

3 comments:

  1. For sure we want to keep following your blog. :)

    Oh yeah - BTW our own blog is private but we haven't updated it for several months and no one has actually been invited to view it yet. So don't feel left out or anything, I'm planning on inviting all friends and family to view the blog once we start updating it again. :) - Karri & Larry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Count us in! We love reading your blog!
    Marisa@dmehosting.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course I want to follow, but you already went private and sent me an invite, so I guess I should just say thank you :)

    ReplyDelete