So, I've been getting out for runs every morning for the last several days and when we first started I had Kalvin riding his bike (but soon discovered he'd poop out after the first 1.5 miles so now he's in the jogger stroller with Tristen). On our second day out (when Kalvin was still on his bike), he brought his binoculars along (in the bike basket). We were enjoying the breeze as we ran and Kalvin was being very good at stopping at EVERY intersection whether big or small (which made the run a little more difficult). If I went ahead instead of making a complete stop Kalvin would reprimand me and tell me to get back to the line where he was. After a few small-street stops Kalvin started pulling out his binoculars and after making sure I wasn't going to get ahead, would put the binoculars to his eyes and say, "I got to check for cars, Mommy. Let me see here..." (as he'd pan from side to side).
"Okay, Mommy, no cars, let's go"
What a good boy to look after his mom like that.

Angie, I am so glad you are getting all of these memories down. Kalvin is just the cutest! What a little man he is!
ReplyDeleteCute binoculars, props to you for going running. We miss you guys.
ReplyDeleteHe is so dang cute and that is awesome that you are running, I could use a little inspiration :)
ReplyDelete