DAellsworths

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Sanding the floors

Duane is doing such a great job on the house! He had the day off, so he rented a sander from Home Depot and got to work. It's looking so good!

Here, Duane is standing in the LR, but sanding toward the formal dining

Dining room
office/Tristens room

living room, facing dining room

dining facing living
same, dining facing living


Tomorrow, I think I've got another video for you from my phone. :)

2 comments:

  1. Duane, you are amazing! Wow! You did a fantastic job on sanding all of the floors. They will be so beautiful when they are done. Angie is thrilled, I am sure. You are an incredible husband. I am so thankful for your goodness and devotion!

    Love always,
    Mom 2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo Hoo! That place is going to look great! What a nice place for you guys to finally settle down (for a few years anyway). Good job Duane! Angie I bet you'll be excited to get home once you know the floors are done.

    ReplyDelete