DAellsworths

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Hard to take pics when corralling three kiddos

But we've got some...

We've been having more fun here in AZ, going to parks, playing at friends houses, and just taking care of each other.
It has been hard to lug around my professional camera, but my phone has sure come in handy to capture moments on video.




Here's a glimpse of the little guy in the NICU; just too cute to pass up! BTW, he is doing better. It's as though it's two steps forward and one step back. So, we are slowly moving forward, but we are getting there! These were taken about 7 days ago.




Desert Breeze Park in Chandler

Here we are at the park, Stratton is waving to strangers from the train.
Tristen.



Tristen just loves dogs and cats! I think it's because he loves touching hair so much that it's like the rodents are like little stuffed bunches of heaven running around teasing him with how close they get.

7 comments:

  1. Why do my movies never work?! Is it the format or what? I noticed that once it was the internet browser, but this time... I don't know :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angie, I am so glad you have a blog. I just love it. Even though I do get to see you a lot more frequently right now. I love getting these updates all the same.

    Unfotunately, I was not able to watch any of the videos. It says, "This video is currently not available. Please try again later."

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, I think if you let the page load for a while (like 2 minutes) the videos will work. That's what my sis-in-law suggested and it's worked for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love seeing the photos you post! I'm always impressed with all you manage to get done even though you're so busy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sad is this, I have to post comments on the blog stating how amazing those pictures look because I'm here in the snow...I'm sooo jealous right now. Duane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Angie! Your kids are so precious! :) I love watching the videos. Haha...that cricket.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Has anyone ever told you your son Tristen looks and sounds like Jack Jack the baby from The Incredibles? It's so cute!

    ReplyDelete