You can see he put in all new light switches an outlets, put the hip-high molding back up after sanding and repainting, put the crown molding up and took out the carpet. You can see that there are stains on the wood, so he has plans of sanding all the floors next Tues and Wed before we get back.







We still don't know when we'll be heading back. Baby Emerson seems to be doing a little better and we are grateful for that. It's good to be here with family. I just wish, my sis-in-law, Marisa, wouldn't stress so much about me being here. I'm glad to be here. Of course, I surely miss Duane, but Kalvin is never happier than when we're here in Arizona with family.
Oh your house looks like it will be so nice when you are through. Love the paint! Those floors will look awesome too, I bet your excited! I wish my basement and front yard would magically get done while I'm gone...we are going to be super busy when we get home. I'm glad you had an excuse to visit AZ, just sad I missed it!
ReplyDeleteWow! I'm super impressed with Duane getting all that work done. Especially since they're working him so hard at the hospital. I'm way excited for you.
ReplyDelete