DAellsworths

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Muddy!

Snapped a pictures of the sister in laws with the babies. Daisy is the oldest, born in November, then Charlotte in mid December and then Willy in January. Three cousins in 3 months.

 It was very hard trying to keep Tristen out of the mud! Someday he may just find a career that is messy!
(May 11-During Irrigation)

(May 11-After Irrigation)

 (May 19) 
 (May 23)
This day, I think they were playing monster (Tristen is always the monster). I was hiding behind a tree so they didn't see that I was outside. They came running fromt he back of the yard. First Kalvin ran by.
 Then, here came the monster.
 The second he saw me, "RAAAHHRRRR!" without a second thought he let out a roar.
 Here's the photo zoomed in. Look at that mud and boogers.
 He hardly acknowledged me besides that one roar and went over to a hole he had dug to play.
 When he came up he brought some mud with him and put it in his mouth.


 Then it was too much for me, so we had to walk to the hose.
 But wait, not before I get one more happy shot. 
These were the more severe mud messes, but he got into it almost constantly, I feel. He sure is a cutie, even when caked in mud.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, my goodness!!! Oh, my goodness!!! Tristen looked like he was in mud heaven. Only a child could do that with mud!!!
    So, is it true or a wives tail that if you crave dirt you are low in minerals?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My my my, Tristen sure gives Dale a run for his money! They must be kindred spirits, and you are so patient with him!

    ReplyDelete