It started off like any other day. Kalvin and I were eating bagels and eggs for breakfast, when I noticed the peppercorns had run out in the pepper crusher, so I got the large container of peppercorns and screw driver to open the crusher.
then the phone rang...
So, what did I do? I answered it and walked to a quiet room, leaving behind the screwdriver, pepper crusher, peppercorns, and KALVIN.... Bad idea.
As I was just finishing my phone conversation, Kalvin came in, and I notice a few black pebbles by his foot, but thought nothing of it, till I walked back in the kitchen to finish my project. This is what I saw...
Kalvin's April Fools joke to Mommy.

An empty peppercorn container, pots and pans everywhere, and Kalvin trying to use the handheld broom and dust pan to clean up the mess.

Boys will be boys.
Happy April fools!
No comments:
Post a Comment