DAellsworths

Thursday, April 12, 2012

My Sweet Boys--cute stories

I love my boys! I had to blog about this real quick even if I don't have pictures to correspond.

Tristen is starting to take more interest in William. Yesterday eveneing I was a little busy and put William down for a nap, but I guess he wasn't ready to sleep yet so he was whaling away. After a few minutes he had calmed down, but I couldn't find Tristen. Then through the baby monitor I heard quiet talking. I went upstairs to find Tristen whispering to William and he had tucked some covers around the baby as well. I asked what he was up to and he said, "I'm singing him stories." William was wide awake watching Tristen. It was so precious to see this moment between the two of them.

In primary, Kalvin is a great singer and does his best to make his voice heard while singing. I get a good laugh out of it. This last Sunday, they were singing Follow the Prophet and Kalvin was as usual, singing above everyone else. This is what we all heard, "Adam was a prophet, first one that we know, in a place called Egypt, he helped things to grow". The pianist had to find his place in the music again because he was laughing too hard. I'll miss these cute experiences.

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I love both of these stories . These are the little things that I hope to remember someday when all my kids are grown. The little things that make us moms smile every day yet get lost in the hustle and bustle of busy life.

    ReplyDelete