As I was back in Arizona, I had a few family members tell me that they really want to visit us in the next 2.5 years we have left here, and were wondering the best time to come. Answer: NOW!
Fall in NY is beautiful! (and that's an understatement).
Unless you can make it in the next couple of days, book your calendars for the first two weeks of October 2011 to be in Albany. If you've never seen the changing of the leaves back East, you've missed seeing a small piece of heaven.
Imagine driving down the freeway and instead of seeing gravel and an occasional bush, there are red, yellow, orange, and maroon foliage flying by. Get the sunset in that shot, and.....
Mmmm...
Pure bliss.
This picture was taken on my phone, and that's saying a lot about what it looks like in person!

Wow , gorgeous to say the least.
ReplyDeleteI agree. The Fall leaves are what I've missed most from not being in PA in the Fall for the past 9 years.
ReplyDelete