DAellsworths

Thursday, August 26, 2010

This, that, and everything (that I've taken pictures of).

Duane has to leave pretty early in the morning (6:15) so most the time I only wake up to kiss him goodbye, but on Wednesday's he's been having classes so he doesn't leave till 8:00 so sometimes we'll bike with him to work.

When we do get a new car, I don't know that I'll let Tristen eat cherries in it.








Some mornings I'm nice and let the kids play outside after our run.


They get dirty...
 And wet.
And have fun.


(He's on the inside, I'm on the outside and you can see the blurred screen on the window).

3 comments:

  1. How fun! It makes me want to swing on over and give those two little boys hugs and kisses!

    Love always,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tristen is getting so big , he looks more and more like Kalvin with his own little twist. I love the picture of him eating cherries .

    ReplyDelete