DAellsworths

Thursday, May 13, 2010

I just love laughing babies

Tristen was sad that he had to go to sleep until my pony tail tickled his face.



We're very excited to be in Arizona soon; just two more days! Woah! Is that all?! So much to do before then... like 2 weeks worth of laundry. All this photography stuff is making my house suffer, but Duane is a great helper and does so much to keep our family sane. Thank you, Love!

Here are a couple other cute videos of the kiddos, just to get the family in AZ that much more excited to see Kal and Tristen and the energetic duo they are. :-)

It's hailing and Kalvin is WAYYY excited!


After the rain melted the hail, Kalvin pulled out the umbrella and splashed in the puddles.



The cutest train


Tristen LOVES Daddy!



Kalvin loves his tool station that I found at a yard sale (tools and all) for $15. This day he cleaned them all up all by himself.

P.S. For those of you receiving this via email, please click on the link at the bottom of the page to go to the blog site and play the videos.

3 comments:

  1. Adorable , I absolutely LOVE Kalvin's laugh . I can't wait till you get here and I can give those two lil' guys a big sqeeze!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what time do you get in Saturday?

    ReplyDelete
  3. 8:30 ish... it's always so late because of the time difference, bummer! Kalvin will be SOOO wired cause I know he's gonna be WAYYY excited and will not want to settle down to sleep.
    We're way excited and it's all Kalvin talks about. Today we dropped Duane off at the airport and he was heartbroken that he didn't get to go.

    ReplyDelete