I've postponed uploading these pics for a few reasons, one being that every time I try to upload them they show up as text only until I "publish" my post (which I didn't know till about 5 min ago). Maybe confusing, but just know life's been a little crazy the last few weeks...
Also, good news! Our offer was accepted for that house! Yipee! We can hardly stand it, we're so excited! Duane tells me just about every other day another thing he wants to do with the house once it's in our name which, should be Dec.23 if all goes as planned.
We've got ideas for finishing the attic. I think it'd be sweet as a master suite; it would be sweet! Since it's about 900-1000 square feet with about 8 ft ceilings. Duane wants to extend the deck in the back and put in a hot tub and put a sandbox underneath for Kalvin. Anyway, we'll see what kind of money we can come up with to fulfill some of these dreams...
GQ all the way!




They really are best buds! When I can't make Tristen smile, Kalvin can. And actually he prefers to see Kalvin over me when he first gets up from his nap as well. In fact it seems if I go in there he'll continue to fuss and won't calm down till I feed him, but if Kalvin goes in there he'll just laugh. I just love hearing Kalvin's sweet tone, "Hi Tinda! (Tristen) Hi! Hi Baby" and it's in that order too. Hopefully I'll get it on video and can upload it soon... :)

Duane's always throwing in a little humor.

What started out as skipping stones...

Turned into skipping/throwing dead grass...


Hopefully I can figure out this blog problem soon and upload the Italian festival pics! Wahoo!
Over and out!
those pictures look great!
ReplyDelete